Merino Knee Warmers
We're big fans of merino knee and leg warmers and never leave for a bikepacking trip without them. They're ideal to add versatility to short bibs with cooler weather: they pack a lot of insulation on a relative small size, so they're easy to store away in your bags or back pockets when the temperatures rise. Worry they would fall down your legs as your ride? Worry not! Their elastic silicone gripper will make sure they stay put. With reflective details at the back, these 100% merino knee warmers come also handy when you need to make yourself visible at night.
About the Merino Knee Warmers:
- // Sustainability: KbT certified non-mulesing wool
- // Small reflective detail on the back
- // Silicon gripper elastics for no-slip positioning
- // Flat stitched seam for increased comfort.
- // 285gsm midweight 100% merino
- // Super high thermal efficiency for leg protection
- // Hand wash cold with like colours
- // Lay flat or hang to dry
- // Use Wool safe soap (non Bio-detergent)
- // This garment is made-to-order in our studio. Under normal workload expect a 1-week production period. We produce in this manner to allow for customization, reduce carbon emissions, avoid over-production and reduce manufacturing waste.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Fabric Weight
- Mid-weight: 285 gsm
- Fabric Origin
- European Union
- KbT non mulesing wool
- 100% designed and made in Spain
- Bi-stretch perforated reflective bands