New V3 Bibs have a redesigned, ultra-soft and wider bib strap and the ever popular Paris HP pad. Compared to synthetics, merino wool is naturally antibacterial and more breathable resulting in a multi-day bib with less odor, less infection and better health. The ideal combination of 100% merino wool and an endurance pad will keep you comfortable whether on road, on gravel or bikepacking through the unknown.
About the Merino Wool Bib Shorts:
- // Sustainability: KbT non mulesing wool. EIT Eco Carbonium Recycled Pad
- // Elastic Interface® Paris HP 7hr pad with bacteriostatic properties
- // Performance cut and fit with 28cm (11") inseam
- // 285gsm midweight 100% merino wool
- // NEW! Satin soft, Italian-knit 45mm Elastic bib straps
- // Hand wash cold with like colours
- // Lay flat or hang to dry
- // Use Wool safe soap (non Bio-detergent)
- // NOTE: We recommend using leather or smooth, non-grip surface saddles to avoid premature wear. For enhanced durability or other saddles choose S/MB/OS/S shorts
- // This garment is made-to-order in our studio. Under normal workload expect a 1-week production period. We produce in this manner to allow for customization, reduce carbon emissions, avoid over-production and reduce manufacturing waste.