TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use of the website www.cimacoppi.cc (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), property of Cima Coppi Cycle Wear C.B. (hereinafter, THE COMPANY) with EU registered VAT number ESE74397258 and fiscal address: Calle Francisco Cambó, 18, Oviedo 33012 Spain. For any inquiries, comments or suggestions in regards to these conditions, you can send your comments and requests via email: email@example.com or phone number (+34) 611451826.
By using this website you accept the following:
- To provide true and current information to access and utilize the services we provide (name, address, email and phone). If the information provided is incomplete or incorrect, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for any delays or failures in the delivery of our products or services.
- To not use THE WEBSITE to place fraudulent, false or speculative orders. If we suspect this is the case, THE COMPANY reserves its right to cancel the order and/or inform the pertinent authorities.
- To be of legal age to engage in a legally binding contract to purchase the products and services offered through THE WEBSITE.
- To make adequate use of the services offered through THE WEBSITE, according to the applicable jurisdiction.
- To not engage in any activity that could interfere with the operation of THE WEBSITE.
- To pay the products and services contracted through this website, as well as any expenses derived from shipping, payment processing and customs processing, if applicable.
All products offered through THE WEBSITE are manufactured by THE COMPANY in Spain, with the majority of materials being of EU origin. Additional information about the materials, characteristics and origin and of each of our products can be found in each of the product pages.
THE COMPANY offers international shipping for all its products, unless otherwise stated in each product page. If any destination country is not available by default during the purchase process, the customer needs to contact THE COMPANY to get a confirmed quote for shipping costs to their destination.
Prices shown in THE WEBSITE include VAT (21%) when the user selects a shipping destination within the EU. VAT is not applied to orders delivered outside the EU. Shipping costs are calculated during checkout and need to be revised and accepted by the user before placing an order. You can get more details about shipping costs and delivery times here: Delivery Information
Most products offered through THE WEBSITE are manufactured by request. Once an order has been confirmed, the estimated time for production is about a week, and can be up to two weeks for special orders that require customization.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All THE WEBSITE’s contents, such as product designs, texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are propriety of THE COMPANY or of a third party whose rights THE COMPANY holds. They are, therefore, protected by national and international legislation and it is strictly prohibited to use any of these elements for commercial purposes or for distribution, modification, alteration or recompilation, without specific consent.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relation of THE COMPANY and the user through THE WEBSITE is governed by the present Terms and Conditions and by the Spanish legislation. Any controversy that may arise in relation with the use of THE WEBSITE, THE COMPANY or its products will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Oviedo, Spain.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
Who is in charge of handling your data?
Legal Entity: Cima Coppi Cycle Wear C.B.
Address: Calle Francisco Cambó, 18 - bajo izda., 33012 Oviedo, España
Phone: (+34) 611451826
Why is your personal information collected and stored?
By virtue of the provisions of the EU Law 2016/679 of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby inform you that by accessing and making use of THE WEBSITE your personal information (including name, family name, address, telephone and phone number) will be collected, stored and treated for the following purposes:
(1) In case of placing an order: To register you as a customer and fulfill your order.
(2) In case of subscription to our newsletter: To send you commercial communications about our products and services via e-mail.
(3) In case of sending inquiries about our products and services via e-mail or online form: To respond to your inquiries and provide you with the information requested.
(4) Data release to public authorities or organisms when required by legal dispositions and regulations.
Do you share my personal information with any third-parties?
Your personal information will not be shared with any third party, with the exception of those providing services integral to the fulfillment of your order (couriers, financial institutions,etc).
In addition to this, your personal information may be released to public organisms and authorities whenever there is a legal regulation that requires so.
To exercise your rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition, you can contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+34 611451826).
For any claims in regards to the treatment of your personal information, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), with address C/Jorge Juan nº6, C.P. 28001-Madrid.
THE WEBSITE uses session cookies, permanent cookies and third-party cookies in order provide and improve our services and customize your experience. In accordance to the provisions of the EU Law 2016/679 of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby inform you of the kinds of cookies we use, so that you can decide how to manage your preferences.
Internet cookies are text files that are stored on your computer's web browser. You have the option to configure your web browser to prevent the creation of these files, as well as to be alerted when one of these files is created.
THE WEBSITE uses the following types of cookies:
- Session and Permanent Cookies These files are used to identify each users session, eliminate the need of repeating certain processes (such as authentication), remember your previous selections and manage your shopping cart. These cookies are necessary to complete your order in THE WEBSITE.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
Please, check our Warranty & Returns page for more information.
Please, check our Shipping page for more information