Equinox Waxed Cotton Jkt
The Equinox Waxed Cotton Jacket is our flagship outer layer. The windproof and water-resistant waxed cotton body is lined with 285gsm merino to keep you warm and protected on rides to even the most extreme reaches. Merino sleeves keep breathability and comfort at a maximum with high thermal performance in natural and biodegradable textiles. Be prepared for any eventuality and if the weather turns, pull up the hood and hammer on.
About the Equinox Waxed Cotton Jacket:
- // Cut with our 'Fireside' fit for comfort and performance.
- // Wool-lined pockets - 2x velco closure chest, 2x handwarmer
- // Sustainably made in-house in Oviedo, Spain
- // Outer shell core of military spec 6oz 100% waxed cotton
- // Lining/Sleeves/Hood are 100% 285gsm merino wool
- // Hand-wash cold with like colors
- // Lay flat or hang to dry
- // Use Wool safe soap (non Bio-detergent)
- // This garment is made-to-order in our studio. Under normal workload expect a 1-week production period. We produce in this manner to allow for customization, reduce carbon emissions, avoid over-production and reduce manufacturing waste.
- Shell: 100% Waxed Cotton / Liner, Sleeves, Hood: 100% Wool
- Fabric Weight
- Mid-weight: 285 gsm
- Fabric Origin
- European Union
- KbT non mulesing wool
- BCI (Better Cotton Iniciative) Cotton
- Outer layer
- Windproof, water resistant
- 100% designed and made in Spain