The Strada jersey is a polo-collared classic with 60's GT flair sporting a traditional tricolore band that runs the circumference of the chest. The timeless polo collar has a 3-button placket adorned with lustrous waxed wooden buttons cut from the hardwood of the Olive tree that so ubiquitously dots the Spanish countryside.
About the Strada polo collar jersey:
- // Traditional tailored cut, slim, with set-in sleeves
- // Classic, rear 3 bottle pockets with Cima Coppi logo
- // Sustainably made in-house in Oviedo, Spain
- // Classic 3 olive wood button collar closure
- // Built to last with 285gsm 'midweight' 100% merino wool
- // Hand wash cold with like colours
- // Lay flat or hang to dry
- // Use Wool safe soap (non Bio-detergent)
- // This garment is made-to-order in our studio. Under normal workload expect a 1-week production period. We produce in this manner to allow for customization, reduce carbon emissions, avoid over-production and reduce manufacturing waste.