Men's V3 Merino Bibs
New V3 Bibs have a redesigned, ultra-soft and wider bib strap and the new E.I. Peloton pad. Compared to synthetics, merino wool is naturally antibacterial and more breathable resulting in a multi-day bib with less odor, less infection and better health. The ideal combination of natural material and an endurance pad will keep you comfortable whether on road, on gravel or bikepacking through the unknown.
About the Merino Wool Bib Shorts:
- // Sustainability: KbT non mulesing wool. EIT Eco Carbonium Recycled Pad
- // NEW! Elastic Interface® Peloton HCS 7hr pad with bacteriostatic properties
- // Performance cut and fit with 28cm (11") inseam
- // 285gsm midweight 100% merino wool
- // NEW! Satin soft, Italian-knit 45mm Elastic bib straps
- // Hand wash cold with like colours
- // Lay flat or hang to dry
- // NOTE: It is not recommended to use saddles with abrasive/grip surfaces or edges as this can increase friction and prematurely wear your bibs.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Fabric Weight
- Mid-weight: 285 gsm
- Fabric Origin
- European Union
- 100% designed and made in Spain
- Elastic Interface® Road Performance Peloton HCS Super Air Men's
- Chamois - Features
- Recycled ECO Carbonium Flash textile with antibacterial properties
- Chamois - Use
- Long distance (over 7 hours). Road and mountain.