The S/MB/OS/S collection ushers in a new era in sustainable cycle wear. The main body (81%) of the jersey remains our incredible 185gsm merino wool while the sleeves and pockets are a new patented, plant-based bio-polyamide. This allows for an edge-cut aero finish and increased durability while remaining true to our non-petroleum textile ethos - project zero.
About the S/MB/OS/S Road Jersey SZNL:
- // NEW SEASONAL COLORS with limited availability
- // Super soft, no-itch merino for odor-resistance and versatility
- // Performance road fit with seamless, edge-cut sleeves
- // 97% merino core textile (81% by garment weight)
- // Bio-polyamide sleeves and pockets (15% by garment weight)
- // 3 slanted back pockets for easy access
- // Machine wash cold with like colors
- // Lay flat or hang to dry
- // Use Wool safe soap (non Bio-detergent)
- // This garment is made-to-order in our studio. Under normal workload expect a 1-week production period. We produce in this manner to allow for customization, reduce carbon emissions, avoid over-production and reduce manufacturing waste.