Women's Merino Shorts
The principle advantage of wool over all other cycling textiles is that it is naturally antibacterial, and when thinking of the human body as an eco-system, that counts for less odor, less infection and better health. Coupled with the fact that wool is vastly more breathable than compressive lycra and you’ve got shorts that are excellent for all riding.
About the Merino Wool Shorts:
- // Chamois: Elastic Interface® Paris HP especifically designed for women, for over 7 h of comfort on the bike
- // Chamois: ECO Carbonium Flash top fabric with bacteriostatic properties and perforations for increased breathability. Rapid drying and eco-friendly.
- // Shorts: Performance cut and fit
- // Shorts: 285gsm midweight 100% merino wool
- // Hand wash cold with like colours
- // Lay flat or hang to dry
- // NOTE: It is not recommended to use saddles with abrasive/grip surfaces or edges as this can increase friction and prematurely wear your shorts.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Fabric Weight
- Mid-weight: 285 gsm
- Fabric Origin
- European Union
- 100% designed and made in Spain
- Elastic Interface® Paris HP Women
- Chamois - Features
- Recycled ECO Carbonium Flash textile with antibacterial properties
- Chamois - Use
- Long distance (over 7 hours). Road and mountain.