The principle advantage of wool is that it is naturally antibacterial, and when thinking of the human body as an eco-system, that counts for less odor, less infection and better health. Coupled with wool that is vastly more breathable than compressive lycra and you’ve got bibs that are excellent for all day riding. Our bibs are finished with satin soft, Italian knit straps for superior comfort.
About the Merino Wool Bib Shorts:
- // Sustainability: KbT non mulesing wool. EIT Eco Carbonium Recycled Pad
- // Elastic Interface® Paris HP +7hr pad with bacteriostatic properties
- // Performance cut and fit with 23cm (9") inseam
- // 285gsm midweight 100% merino wool
- // NEW! Satin soft, Italian-knit 45mm Elastic bib straps
- // Hand wash cold with like colours
- // Lay flat or hang to dry
- // Use Wool safe soap (non Bio-detergent)
- // NOTE: We recommend using leather or smooth, non-grip surface saddles to avoid premature wear. For enhanced durability or other saddles choose S/MB/OS/S bibs
- // This garment is made-to-order in our studio. Under normal workload expect a 1-week production period. We produce in this manner to allow for customization, reduce carbon emissions, avoid over-production and reduce manufacturing waste.