Women's Merino Bibs
The principle advantage of wool is that it is naturally antibacterial, and when thinking of the human body as an eco-system, that counts for less odor, less infection and better health. Coupled with wool that is vastly more breathable than compressive lycra and you’ve got bibs that are excellent for all day riding. Our bibs are finished with satin soft, Italian knit straps for superior comfort.
About the Merino Wool Bib Shorts:
- // Sustainability: KbT non mulesing wool. EIT Eco Carbonium Recycled Pad
- // NEW! Women's EI® Peloton HCS 7hr pad with bacteriostatic properties
- // Performance cut and fit with 23cm (9") inseam
- // 285gsm midweight 100% merino wool
- // NEW! Satin soft, Italian-knit 45mm Elastic bib straps
- // Hand wash cold with like colours
- // Lay flat or hang to dry
- // NOTE: It is not recommended to use saddles with abrasive/grip surfaces or edges as this can increase friction and prematurely wear your bibs.
- 100% Merino Wool
- Fabric Weight
- Mid-weight: 285 gsm
- Fabric Origin
- European Union
- 100% designed and made in Spain
- Elastic Interface® Road Performance Peloton HCS Super Air Women's
- Chamois - Features
- Recycled ECO Carbonium Flash textile with antibacterial properties
- Chamois - Use
- Long distance (over 7 hours). Road and mountain.